I usually don’t post up interviews because most of the time they’re monotonous and boring. But this Weezy interview done by Angie Martinez on Hot97 was pretty interesting because we learn a number of interesting things about Lil’ Wayne:
- He has yet to listen to Young Money artists Drake or Nicki Minaj’s albums in full (Because he works so much).
- He plans to retire at 35 (He only has 7 more years left).
- He won’t have any more kids now that he has 4.
- He has never seen the reality show by his ex/baby mama Toya.
- He REALLY likes Eric Benet’s “Sometimes I Cry”. (Huh?)
- He thinks Tha Carter IV is better than Tha Carter III, but doesn’t expect it to sell a million in the first week (He actually never expects to sell that much again).
- He REALLY likes Jersey Shore.
There’s more, but you can listen for yourself below.
Download: Lil’ Wayne’s Interview With Angie Martinez
Source: The Angie Martinez Show